Thursday, March 23, 2017

Lesson Learned

by Jymie Darling Last year or maybe it was the year before...why I cannot remember is not a mystery (thank you military traumatic brain injury), I did a ride in the Veteran Ride at a horse show. I made no money. I made nothing more than any other rider did. I got a participation medal. It was for the wounded warrior project. I was in a dilemma. I have none of my old uniforms. Like nothing left from those days. I have some ribbons I was awarded but they are in pieces a bit. I went and got a uniform. I ordered my name badges. Got my unit patches. Two days prior to the event, they arrived....wrong. Unit were colored and names were wrong BDU. I flipped. I went in and I talked to the rep at the DAV and to some VFW friends, I talked to anyone who would talk to me at the VA, both patients and my therapist. Background...I just lost a few AMMO friends...cancer, heart and suicide. I was a mess losing them. An absolute mess. They were my first friends in Area 2 of Nellis AFB. Yes....AMMO worked Area 2. Know why you do not know? Because up until recently, that base was classified. Most of what I did there....STILL CLASSIFIED. Sorry your pathetic POI requests cannot get that. Nor the rest of the duty I did after I took a small break from uniform and returned in another branch for a small tour. Boo fucking hoo. Everyone said (including the old vietnam vets)...fuck it. Wear what you have. Fuck it, really. Who the fuck is going to cry regs in a charity event for the vets but not military sponsored. And if they do cry....they need to kill themselves for being such babies about it. And trust, there were losers in uniform that will cry at you sweetheart. Fuck them. They are proving what losers they are. Usually the ass lickers and shit eaters. I liked that. I use that phrase now. My therapist said, do something to honor my friends. That would make me feel less helpless, less hopeless. So I did. The medals that are being spread around the web as stolen valor by the ass licker, Shawn Armstrong and the shit eater, Marie Bargas...they are on the horse. They are not on my chest. DAV said, use all the medals of your fallen friends and yours but NOT ON YOUR CHEST...I said...my riding blanket? YEP. I said...oh lord, I do not even remember mine and do I use the combo of the reserve to the active between my branches? GOOGLE. That was the advice. GOOGLE. So I did. Google got it wrong. But it was right as far as I knew. So I was attacked for it. I did not feel like full answers to total strangers who need to get a life or stop breathing in theirs. Miserable human sludge (2...a whole 2 people). My answers were either edited, taken out of context and/or completed fabricated on their mission to attack a 100% honorable AMMO USAF troop and made it their obsession. I want to be mad...but really, you must be so pathetic that all I can do is feel pity. So there. I do not owe a further explanation. I will not give one. This is in it's entirety but I am sure for Marie Bargas' websites and blogs...that mentally unhinged cancer of the community will twist it. Ass lickers and shit eaters. Oh...for my lesson...do as I want and when nobodies of the world ask me to explain myself or they will make their mission to destroy everything about me, my horse and my businesses...answer: Ass licker or shit eater?

No comments:

Post a Comment